31 May 2016

Virtual Smooches: May RECAP

Hello, friends:}

I've been sharing my Virtual Smooches videos over on the VS blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all of my May videos and creations-- just in case you've missed any! **NOTE:: Thursday/Fridays are my video days on the VS blog. Mark that in your calendar! 

***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

May 5: Wine Glass Shaker Card (using water)
PS stamps: Knick Knacks; PS dies: wine glass

May 29: VLOG with Poppie

Looooooots of laughs going on in this video! LOL! 

That's it for me today-- be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving them all!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Super cute card Savannah.
(elyod.aseret@gmail.com)

Sybrina K said...

Savannah, The only thing better than that amazing wine card is the adorable vlog with Poppie! Thanks for all you do at PS. And, thanks for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

That card is so cool and your Poppie is adorable!