11 September 2016

Paper Smooches: September ANYTHING GOES challenge #3

Hello, friends:}

I'm back on the Paper Smooches blog sharing the Sunday Recap and a new creation for the September ANYTHING GOES challenge. 
This was a hard card to make... I couldn't get the design the way I wanted it... but I think it turned out super cute! I used some of my old supplies (which makes this perfect for the Sav Challenge!!!). Supplies include the  PS Hearts, Polaroid, and Welcome Word dies and the The Welcome Wagon stamps set. 

I created this card for our neighbors (who moved in four or five months ago! EH! A bit late... but that's ok as long as I add some cookies or a candle! LOL 😝😁😉).
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat k said...

What a great card abd wonderful keepsake!

pat k said...

Glitteradi@aol.com. pat k

pat k said...

Glitteradi@aol.com. pat k

pat k said...

What a great card abd wonderful keepsake!

Lisa Elton said...

No matter the timing they are going to love it Sav! It's super cute and I like the little pops of sunny golden yellow!