25 September 2016

Paper Smooches: September ANYTHING GOES challenge #5

Hello, friends:}
I'm back on the Paper Smooches blog sharing the Sunday Recap and a new creation for the September ANYTHING GOES challenge
This is my 5th creation for this challenge- I love everything about an Anything Goes challenge 😉 Supplies include the  PS Fancy FramesLots of LoveBoom BotsI Love You die, and Tiny Hearts dies.

I really don't like these pics... I just couldn't get the sun to shine right. Oh well. In person this card is so cute and perfect for anyone that you love! Unfortunately, Trav has already seen this card... can't give it to him now! 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!