01 November 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- November 2016

Hello, friends:}
Today we start a NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge. The challenge for November is...... GIVING THANKS!  


My favorite month and time of year is November! I love Thanksgiving food... we were married in November... but I love it the most because it's all about giving thanks! I have so much to be thankful for... and to be honest, I should live like it's November EVERY DAY! Give thanks always {1 Thes. 5:18}.

Anyway--- this is a reject submission card I created. I love it but the magazine did not. Eh. I used the following PS stamps/dies: Fun & FlirtyLarge Leaves dies, Quote Tag diesLove & Cherish diesand Seasonal Tree dies. One of my favorite papers to use is that linen paper--- OH! So fun:) 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

The linen paper, the stitching, the glossy accents, swoon! Perfection!