06 November 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- November project #2

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches "giving thanks" challenge for November.



I bought this paper pad from Wester's Pages specifically for the bird paper! LOVE it! I did a bit of layering for the papers, feathers, and sequins. I masked the sentiment using the 'forgive' stamp- so fun! This is a fairly simple card- stamp, ribbon, done... well not quite😜 LOL!  PS stamps/dies: I Blank YouFeathers 2 diesand Thanks Word die

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that bird!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me some design ideas for some bird/feather cards! WILL have to check online for that paper. Really like this card!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me some design ideas for some bird/feather cards! WILL have to check online for that paper. Really like this card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

That paper is amazing! I love it combined with the thanks die!