27 February 2017

Paper Smooches: February 2017 RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches February 2017 release projects that I made! 

I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Party BalloonLet's Celebrate (stamps and Icon dies), and Celebrate
Blog hop card
This is supposed to be a unicorn balloon- Trav said it looked like a pig! OH MY! 
This is my FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVORITE card:) Love that llama and that cactus balloon! 

I enjoy creating projects for Kim and Paper Smooches! I still can't believe I was able to meet Kim and craft with her last month while attending CHA in Phoenix! It was soooooo much fun! 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're all so cute, it's hard to pick a favourite, but I do love the cat and bird one!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! Love the scenes/stories you tell with them!