08 December 2018

Paper Smooches: December RIBBON challenge post #1

Hello, friends:}

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo! I feel like I need to say that again because it's been FOREVER since I was able to craft, post, type, etc. My hand is doing better; it's slowly healing! Praise the Lord!!! 

Today I'm sharing my first creation for the Paper Smooches December RIBBON challenge. Photo credit
I love this challenge because I rarely use ribbon on my projects. It forced me to get out my bin of ribbons and twines. My ribbon is the black chevron from May Arts. I love cutting it in half to stretch my supplies. 

That llama is my fav! I modified the die cut sentiment to spell "LLove" ðŸ™ƒ I really wanted to make a holiday card, but I just wasn't feeling it. I went with a love theme instead. I hope this inspires you to create ANY themed project for THIS challenge!  Remember the only rules are 1) use ribbon/twine/thread and 2) use PS stamps and dies! It didn't say we had to make a holiday card:) 
I used the following PS stamps/dies: Courteous Cuties, Courteous Cuties Icons, Hearts, and I Love You


That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! THANKS to all who have been praying for healing for my arm/wrist. And THANKS for sticking with me even though I've had a canyon sized gap between posts. ❤️ Your love and support mean so much to me! 

Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

No comments: