15 December 2018

Paper Smooches: December RIBBON challenge post #2

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches December RIBBON challenge. Photo credit
This card is super special, for a friend's 30th birthday 🎉 I used some of my favorite Crate Papers from the Craft Market 6x6 paper pad. ***Side NOTE: This special friend helped me organize my paper pads when I first moved back into my studio after our move/remodel. I told her to organize the pads according to the company name. Thinking I had explained what I wanted well, I went to work on something else. A few minutes later I went to check on her. She had a pile of paper pads SUPER high! I asked what the company name was for those pads... her response, "Paper Pad". 🤣 I laughed so hard, but she just stared at me because she didn't know the joke. Now when she asks about my creations she says, "Is that Paper Pad paper?" 

The "ribbon" that I used can be found at the bottom of the card. I die cut a ribbon and bow using the Paper Smooches Baby Bows dies. I love how it looks! There are so many layers and details in this card... I wish I would have taken a better photo for you! It's really pretty in person. 


I used the following PS stamps/dies: Happy Birthday, Numbers, Digits, Baby Bow, Love and Cherish, Gift Tags


That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

No comments: