12 October 2019

Paper Smooches: October 2019 PS DT INSPIRATION challenge #1

Hello, friends:)

I'm joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches October 2019 PS DT INSPIRATION challenge. I've been thinking about this challenge for a very loooooooooooooong time! I am always finding inspiration when I visit the PS blog. The PS DT is SUPER TALENTED!!!

For my first challenge card, I decided to try a simple design with lots of white. Any guesses as to who I was inspired by? JILL HAWKINS ❤️❤️❤️
PS stamps/dies/stencils used include: Essentials stencil, Thank you die

This card was easy to make and could possibly be mass produced quickly! You could even change the sentiment and colors to match whatever theme you want! #winwin

That's it for me today. I hope you will join in the fun-- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the colors!