31 October 2019

Paper Smooches: Halloween + My FIRST Time Coloring

Hello friends:) 

**Click HERE for the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers blog hop with inspiration and prizes

I'm super excited to share a card today- it's my FIRST colored images/card!!! 

SAVfact: I do not like coloring. 
SAVfact: I do not like Halloween. 

But somehow... someway... today's card features both! :) 
This card was actually created for Paper Smooches' September release. I used the NEW Best Witches stamps and dies, along with the Hallloweenies stamps, Halloween Icons, and lots of Copic markers! 

My theory for coloring: just start! I have heard lots of talk (instructions) about how to color (from years past when I first bought my Copic markers). I tried the light colors first, layered with two darker colors, and then blended again with the light marker. I hope I colored correctly! LOL! I really did enjoy coloring- it was so fun and relaxing! 
Here's another Halloween card I created in September. I was inspired by a fun graphic. I used the Paper Smooches Best Witches stamps/dies, Birthday Sampler, and the following dies- Sassy Letters, Welcome Word, Bannerific. Thought: You would think a simple card like this would mean LESS stamps/dies! LOL! 

That's it for me today but there are more creations and projects coming! Be on the lookout for our November 2019 blog hop and sneak peeks starting November 6th

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed ❤️

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So CUTE! LOVING the little candy corn!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

way to be bold and brave! I love your card!