21 October 2019

Paper Smooches: October 2019 PS DT INSPIRATION challenge #2

Hello, friends:)

I'm joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches October 2019 PS DT INSPIRATION challenge. I've been thinking about this challenge for a very loooooooooooooong time because I am always finding inspiration when I visit the PS blog. The PS DT is SUPER TALENTED!!!

This is my second challenge creation, and I had to make something based on TERI ANDERSON's fun style!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Teri's color choices and layers of pattered paper make my jaw drop in awe! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Teri creates:)
PS stamps/dies/stencils used include: Couterous Cuties stamps/Icons dies, Inverted Notes
I used The Stamp Market Color Crush papers and inks for this card. I was inspired by one of Teri's cards for Paper Crafts Magazine. I did put a few Sav-flairs on this... hopefully, you can see Teri and Sav in this card:)

That's it for me today. I hope you will join in the fun-- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

1 comment: