Hello, sweet friends!
I was playing around the other day with inking backgrounds. I went with a different color palette- greens, yellows, orange, red, and dark blue. I was thinking "masculine" ?!?! It wasn't my favorite color combo... but I kept going!
I also did different ink blends- linear and blotches. Again... I wasn't a fan but kept going!
After I die cut the sentiment (crooked)... I DEFINITELY didn't like what I was making 🤣 but... I kept going!
I ended up using a few Pink & Main birthday stamps/sentiments... and you know what???? I LOOOOOOOOVE these!
Are they perfect? Nope! Can you see my mistakes? Nope! And does the color combo work now??? Possibly! LOL!
And since I don't throw anything away, EVER--- I decided to make a few cards using the scraps from the sentiment die cut. These are very simple and the image is colored exactly like the other one. EASY! And a #twofer!!!
I can't decide if I like the inked background or the background scraps MORE! LOL Both sets of cards make me happy and will help me fill up my masculine birthday card stash:)
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌
Ranger distress inks
Happy Birthday die- not even sure where it came from🤦🏼♀️




No comments:
Post a Comment