Hello, friends!
I've been keeping a secret but can FINALLY share--- I'm super excited to be joining the Birch Press Designs creative team!
I would looooooooooove for you to stop by and check out my FIRST BPD DT project- I'm making waves and going full force at being ME (always thinking outside the box!)! I've created a mermaid tail using the Block Print Whale Duo dies! Check out a tutorial HERE!
And don't forget to check out the Birch Press Designs shop or the other BPD DT members--- what a creative and talented group!
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌
Be blessed ❤️
Sav
One Die, Two Tails card supplies:
🧜🏻♀️Block Print Whale Duo Block Print dies 57630
🧜🏻♀️Handwritten Happy Birthday and Outline dies 57571
🧜🏻♀️Corner Waves dies 57607
🧜🏻♀️Memory Box Lagoon cardstock
🧜🏻♀️Block Print Whale Duo Block Print dies 57630
🧜🏻♀️Handwritten Happy Birthday and Outline dies 57571
🧜🏻♀️Corner Waves dies 57607
🧜🏻♀️Memory Box Lagoon cardstock



No comments:
Post a Comment