21 August 2026

2026: Pink & Main AUGUST Release

Hello, friends!  

It's time for another FABULOUS release from Pink & Main! 

This month's release is full of fall and autumn colors, cute critters, fall themed stamps/dies, and even some Halloween goodies! 

I played with the new foil and embossing powder the most! I loved the colors- mauve and orange! SOOOOOOOOOO pretty! 
 
Here's what I created this month:
Be sure to stop by my IG page for a quick video of how this Leaves and Acorn foiled background SHINES!!! It looks messy with the colored background... but I promise- it's soooooooooooo pretty in person! 
Another card you will have to see in video for the SHINE!!! Check it out on my  IG page!
This is ANOTHER card to see on my IG page as the owl is on a fun wobbler!!! 
 
That's it for me today. Don't forget to stop by my IG page for all the videos and today starts a fun hop/giveaway! Don't forget to enter to win! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

No comments: