Hello again, sweet friends!
I'm excited to share this REALLY quick video/reel sharing how I made this fall birthday card using TapeRunner adhesive and Birch Press Designs stamps/dies!
When I saw the Memory Box cardstock colors, I knew I wanted to make a fall rainbow of leaves!
The Birch Press Designs Fall Leaves die set comes with about five different leaf designs--- so technically you could make each leaf different or you could make five different leaf rainbows! How fun!
I hope you are inspired by this fall rainbow birthday card- let me know if you make one or make something inspired by my creation! I'd love to stop by and check it out!!!
I hope you are inspired by this fall rainbow birthday card- let me know if you make one or make something inspired by my creation! I'd love to stop by and check it out!!!
That's it for me today.
Be sure to stop by my IG page for MORE details or stop by the Birch Press Designs blog and the TapeRunner IG page for MORE inspiration!
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌





No comments:
Post a Comment