11 February 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Feb. Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The second week of the month is always a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketches: 
I love love love my card....and I think it matches 90% of the sketch! The past couple of Designer Drafts challenges have been a perfect match for me! So this week I went a bit in my own direction with some minor changes-- the banner on the top square has become arrows and the sentiment banner only has "one flag side". **Also, I was inspired by the two squares on THIS LO found on Pinterest-- so I tried to incorporate that design into my card. 

I used some of my favorite papers {
Crate Paper Pretty Party} for this card!! I also used some of my NEW PS dies, including the Duo Die 2 and Hot Spot Sm Set 1. LOOOOOVE these new dies!!! I inked up the Paper Smooches Birthday BuddiesWord Salad, Spring Groves, and Woofers & Tweeters sets as well. LOVE x10000! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends February 17th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Glenda J said...

Super cute Savannah! Great colours and I love your 'multi-arrows'. Fabulous elements.

Natalie said...

Cute card, love the fun stamps and the great sketch. Sweet design, love it!

Lynn said...

Oh how I love those sweet chevrons...you rocked the sketch Sav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the arrows and love love love love that little birdie!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Haven't even been to the challenge site yet today, but see your sample and so totally cute! I love the arrows, how clever are you!!!! Wonderfully cute card, darling colors!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Savannah, I love your card!! Love how you used those little arrows. Fab card.

Angi Barrs said...

Love the different patterned papers and that sweet birdie!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, this is just way too too cute! I love the papers and your take on the sketch!

Nina Yang said...

You are an expert with mix and matching paper, Sav! Beautiful card!

Samantha Mann said...

i think your card is SO sweet!!! i LOVE the papers you used!! and the new PS dies are so cool!!!!!! i haven't used mine yet, but i can't wait to get a chance to! such an amazing and sweet little card!!! <3

Lyndal said...

I can see why there is so much LOVE Savannah :) Love your stitching, colours, the cute little chick & fab arrows - gorgeous card!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, the papers are gorgeous :)

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, too! LOVE your mix of papers and the little arrows! Too CUTE!

Squirlygirl said...

What a fun card Sav! I love how those arrows add so much movement to your card. Great job as always :)
~Hugs~
Becky

Misty said...

your arrows are fun!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi hi, looks like you're into birds lately! :-D Love your bird-cards! Make me feel like spring is in the air!! And I could use that, after weeks of grey, grey weather here! Thanks for the happy-making-cards!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is too cute Sav! I love the arrows by the bird and the various patterns...and how it still kinda has a CAS design. Very sweet and pretty!