12 June 2014

Virtual Smooches: TCS #4

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I gave Trav's Card Style (a.k.a TCS) another shot! However instead of "stamp, ribbon, done".... I switched to "stamp, embellish, done"! LOL! I'm always breaking the rules :) Olsen also makes an appearance in this video--- oh my! He's soooooo silly! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video: 


THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!

Shelly said...

Loved the video and card! ;)

Shannon J said...

Haha - I love the updated slogan!!! Going over to check out the video, but I love the card already!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Sav but silly boy Olsen steals the show, what a ham!!