15 March 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: March Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I created a card inspired by a layout I found on Pinterest--- I think my card looks good! That's not what I originally thought though! LOL! 

I used some of my journaling cards to create this birthday card. I used lots of Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks, spritz  and their gold embossing powder! LOVE! I only used 2 PS stamps: Happy Birthday and Geobasics. This was a simple card to complete, but then again it wasn't! LOL! I said earlier that I didn't really like it... that was until I kept adding more and more details! Once I added the washi tape, ink splatters, homemade brad and thread... I liked it so much more! And then I added the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh--- PERFECT! It's a winner:) And I think my Sister-In-Law Jamie will get this for her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jamie!!!! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love
Lisa 

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends March 21st. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the gold arrows and the butterfly!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Sav! Your fabulous butterfly has me longing for summer walks!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...love your butterfly and all the wonderful details of your card...so amazing.
kimheggins@comcast.net