03 March 2015

Whisker Graphics: my FINAL project

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my FINAL Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can also read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.

I'm prioritizing my schedule and commitments because I want to focus more on my calling and position as a Worship Leader for New Hope East church. That means that I had to leave a couple of teams... and one was WG

This saddens me so much because you know how much I love love love my bitty bags! LOL! But (here's the GOOD news).... I know that I will be purchasing more bitty bags from WG when I need them for parties, gifts, etc! So this really isn't the last goodbye... I'll be sharing WG on my projects in the future:)

So today, I'm sharing three easy projects! The first two are bracelets (leather and a larger string) wrapped with WG solid divine twine colors! These are super easy to make and are a fashionable accessory to any outfit--- wrapping bracelets with divine twine also adds a bit of flair and "life" to your older bracelets! It's a great way to upcycle or put life into something old:)

WG Coral, Yellow, and Gray solid divine twine on a leather bracelet with a charm
WG CoralRed, and Deep Pink solid divine twine on a larger white string wrap bracelet

I also had time last month to create another SUPER EASY project--- I bought this burlap bag around Valentine's day. I cross-stitched over a white heart on the front of the bag using some WG Coral solid divine twine. LOOOOOOVE how this turned out! I think that this would be perfect for a young teenage girl... maybe for her make-up bag? Or even for pencils or other goodies! 
That's it for me today! And be sure to stop by the WG blog for more inspiration. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Joy {and the WG team}, for allowing me to play with and feature WG product on my blog for 3 years! I've enjoyed every minute of this adventure with you! 



THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! These are all fabulous! LOVING that bag!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

We will miss you creative charm with WG! Love your projects Sav!

Lisa Elton said...

You will be missed on the WG team Sav, you always had such creative ideas for their products!! These are perfect examples of that, so fun...all of them!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I'm going to miss these posts, you've done a great job for WG, but I'm so glad to see you focusing on the important stuff!

Sav & Trav said...

Looking back at these projects-- you're so creative!143

Larissa Heskett said...

You will be MISSED on the TEAM, but you will do AWESOME work in your New Role!! Wishing you TONS of HAPPINESS and JOY ahead!! =) LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these AMAZING Projects!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)