05 March 2015

Virtual Smooches: Sav Challenges #3

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

I'm on a ROLL with my own challenges... and in this video I challenge myself again! But it's not a crafty challenge- it's just that I need to start sending out birthday cards "on time"! LOL! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
Happy birthday, Theo:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

(fyi - i tried to comment earlier, but i'm not sure it went through, so ignore if this is a duplicate! ha!)
i think this card is adorable! i LOVE that cute little puppy!! and all of the generation stamping and happy colors!! and i love how you personalize the cards - it's such a sweet touch! :) can't wait to see how this came together! :D

Lisa Elton said...

Heading over now!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love, love, LOVE the cork and the cute papers! That little orange doggie makes e smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!