07 February 2022

2022: Marriage Week Day 1 [card #34]

Hello again, sweet friends! And Happy Marriage Week❤️

Trav and I have celebrated Marriage Week before (you can read about it HERE- I didn't really go into detail about this celebration...basically it's a week to celebrate the union of husband and wife. I like celebrating longer than one day like our anniversary or Valentine's Day.) While I like celebrating our love for a week, it's not something we do each year as I like to make it a surprise for Trav [very similar to when he celebrates my half birthday, which he did again this year! 🎉].  
 
This year for Marriage Week I'm celebrating Trav and the blessing he is to me! I am truly blessed to call him my husband, best friend, companion, and MORE! His card for day 1 includes a bit of alcohol ink, a few mistakes, and a fun little present:) 
I really do love how this card turned out, mistakes and all:) It also matched his little gift that I got him- a red sharpie marker for marking his golf balls. See?! Celebrating and giving gifts doesn't have to be a BIG thing... he loved his new marker and the card! 
That's it for me today. I hope this card inspires you to get creative today or to celebrate your love and marriage❤️

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies Sympathy Friend: 
Paper: Etc. Papers EVO Synthetic paper, white cardstock 
Inks: Ranger alcohol inks- Flamingo, Gumball, Watermelon, Coral
Stamps/dies: The Stamp Market Lots of Love die, Heart & Hugs die; Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts die (retired)


ps... if you are interested in purchasing my cards, you can check them out on my Facebook Page: Savannahland2ForSale!!! Click HERE for the photo album of the cards for sale:) 


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card! Happy marriage week!