20 March 2011

All Things Unity #27 {BLING it on!}

Hello, friends:}

Today starts a NEW challenge over at All Things Unity!! This is another FUN 2 week challenge--all you have to do is use BLING! Lots, little, glitter, gems, pearls, and MORE! Easy!!!
I created this fun Easter card for this challenge. I used my Ippity Sweet Thoughts of Spring {bunny} and Unity Sentiments 'O Simple {sentiment} on this card. LOVE the soft feel! The extra bling of pearls and gems adds just the right amount of PERFECT:}
That's it for me today--but you are going to LOOOOOOVE seeing what the ATU DT gals created. So hop on over to their blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to link up your birthday or celebration creations over on the ATU blog! You could win the March prize package! This month we are giving away some Jillibean Soup papers and stickers. LOVE it! I *wish* I could win!

Head on over to the All Things Unity blog for more details too--remember to link up before Saturday, April 2!! Can't wait to see what you make:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you will join in the fun!! Be blessed;}
Photobucket

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so so cute! I just love how you used the gems and pearls around the sentiment. I just love your creative style and thanks for always inspiring me.

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, love the bling, so perfectly placed on this.

Michele Gross said...

So adorable!! What a darling little bunny!!

Queenie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the precious little bunny!! You are the master of paper piecing!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, love your bling bunny card!! So stylish!!
Hugs, Wendy

FibreJunky said...

Fabulous bunny card!! I love the combination of rhinestones and pearls! They go super well together!!

farmhouse-story said...

love how you put the carrot in the arm of the bunny--that's so clever, savannah!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww what a sweet little bunny. He makes me smile. :)

Lindsey said...

What a perfectly sweet Easter card!

whoistracy said...

Oh my gosh- that little bunny and carrot are TOO cute! Love 'em.

Emily Leiphart said...

Sav, this is adorable and I love the soft and sweet colours!!! I want to squeeeeeeze that little bunny! So cute!! LOVE THIS!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love your bit of bling!