17 March 2011

PDCC #73

Hello, friends:} 


There is another fabulous color story shared over on The Play Date Cafe blog today! WOW! I just love these soft colors--very spring like! Julie Ranae has created our color story this week. FABBY job, Julie:}
We have a wonderful sponsor this week: DeNami Design! WOW! What fabulous stamps!! The PDCC DT was lucky enough to get some free stamps to play with [THANK YOUDeNami Design!]. 


I received a flower stamp and a sentiment. I know I wanted to make something like a favor box. These colors are perfect for a wedding or little gift for a student or maybe Mom's day! I traced and cut out a box on Mango paper--matched perfectly to the photo color! Then I stamped lilac and dark pink flowers. I popped them by embossing and using foam dots. They wrap around the whole box. I added a large gem and the sentiment on vellum. LOVE it! Love the seam binding bow too! Super fun! 
 
That's it for me--but you will want to jump on over to all these other amazing PDCC DT members' blogs! Our special Guest designer this week is Paulina Nakamura. So happy to have her on our team this week:} 


Paulina Nakamura {Guest Designer}
Colleen Dietrich {New Private Blend Designer}
And head over to the DeNami Design blog for more inspiration from their DT!!! 

Be sure to head over to The Play Date Cafe for ALL the details--remember to link up your creation before Tuesday, March 22 at 11:59pm. And be sure to check out our sponsor--DeNami Design. LOVE these stamps--and one lucky winner will get a $25 gift certificate! All the information for this challenge is HERE over on the PDCC blog. Hope you will join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE LOVE LOVE my PDC challenges! LOVE the team soooooo much:} And I love our players--we have the BESTEST players! Be blessed.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh Sav, this little box is precious! I am totally lovin' the way you stamp the Large Daisy Blossom in different colors, then added some bling. Too fun!!

So thrilled that I could join you talented PDCC girls this week. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! :)

Michele Gross said...

SAv!! I Love your box!! The flowers scattered across it are soooo cute!!!

Fiona said...

Sav this is sooo pretty! I'm thinking it would be lovely filled with jubes, or maybe buttons for a crafting buddy, or white chocolate drops.... mmmmm.....

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sav!

Oeh, this feels like spring!! Love the way you put the colors on that present like this! Looks awesome! Fabulous flowers! Wishing you a lovely day!!

Hugs, Wendy

Lin said...

What fun colors! Love your flower box, Sav!!

Andrea Ewen said...

What an adorable gift keepsake! Love those whimsical flowers adorned with sparkly gems and that great embossed sentiment! I would never be able to part with it! In fact, I would probably keep the gift box over whatever was in it! (Except chocolate or diamonds, of course...wink, wink). Super duper job with the colors, Sav...this is just the sweetest thing....made by the sweetest thing :)

Lindsey said...

These are fab colours and I love what you created with them!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous, little box, Sav! LOVE those big, scrumptious, embellished flowers, and your seam binding ribbon just ties it all together beautifully!

Virginia L. said...

Wowee! This box is super GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors in this and the use of vellum in brilliant! Squeal!!

Andrea M said...

Oh Sav!!! What a utterly daisy-fabulous box!!! *swoon* Love the bling in the center too!!! Who wouldn't love to get this little beauty!!! Instant cheer would follow!!! Love it sista!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a great way to use the colors this week. I am loving how you wrapped those flowers around the box and those big gems are the perfect finishing touch!

Ruby said...

Ah Sav, SO cute! Love how you've used the mango as the base colour. I couldn't make up my mind what to call that colour, but mango is just perfect! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet gift box Savannah! Love the darling flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

FibreJunky said...

ooooh, super cute gift box!!! Love the embossing on the flowers - one of my absolute favourite techniques ever! If I'm not embossing, I almost feel like my card isn't finished!