05 March 2011

EIC #129 {Desired Things}

Hello, friends:}

Welcome back for another awesome week over at EtsyInspired! I just love love love visiting all these Etsy stores! This week we are headed over to Desired Things. This store is filled with beautiful creations made from quirky jewelry and abstract art. I was inspired by this beautiful red necklace. I loved how there was a hint of green--it reminded me of these real dried flowers that I just bought. I used them to make this card. I love that hint of green on my card too--stamp from Unity. I wanted to use gold (like the necklace) but I only had silver. EH! Just love how this card turned out. If only you could smell the flowers:)
That's it for me today--but don't worry! The EIC DT members have created some pretty amazing creations to share with you today! LOVE IT! 




Libby Hickson {March Guest DT}
Be sure to stop by the EIC blog for more details. There are 2 winners this week!!!  Our sponsor this week is Sparkle Creations. You have got to check out their blog and stamps HERERemember to link up your creation by Friday, March 11 at noon Pacific Time


Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE being inspired at Etsy--gotta love EtsyInspired! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

18 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful and lovely synmpathy card! And I love the featured shop - holy cannoli! All kinds of awesome things!

Libby Hickson said...

Wow this is soooooooo gorgeous Savanah!! Perfect inspiration piece. Love it!

Virginia L. said...

Love your inspiring work, Sav!! I miss you and I can't believe that we just met exactly a week ago!! I'm so happy to finally meet you--the stamping/card-making ROCK STAR!!!!! You are FAMOUS FAMOUS FAMOUS....!!!!!Love ya!

Ashley Newell said...

This is FABULOUS! I love the pressed flowers, really really beautiful! And the pleating and the framed sentiment! Fabulous!

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of the gorgeous textures and elements. Stunning creation this week. :)

Queenie said...

DANG girl!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING WONDERFUL AND PERFECT!!!! The dried flowers are the most PERFECT part of the layout and design!! You MAJORLY rocked this challenge! I LOVE EVERYTHING about the card....paper, stitching, flowers---AMAZINGNESS

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card, Sav... love the mix of patterned papers, too.

de said...

As always girl, you knock my socks off! Love the flowers and ribbon on this one! GORGEOUS!

Joy said...

this is amazing amazing Savannah, love all the details!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Kerry said...

LOVE those flowers! Beautifully inspired card!

FibreJunky said...

Oh wow, Sav!! That is gorgeous!!!! I love those flowers!! Wowie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sav, what a lovely card. S x

Ruby said...

Gorgeous, so much detail, I can smell the flowers from here lol

farmhouse-story said...

this is just beautiful, savannah!

FibreJunky said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely a beautiful rendition of the inspiration piece.

patti west said...

hi again Savannah...I LOVE this card w/the dried flowers!!! ohmygosh, it's gorgeous. I'm all about finding something different to incorporate onto a card. You make it look easy! Your blog rocks too...and so, I am a new follower. :)

Andrea M said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!! Love the composition Sav!!!