29 March 2011

just for fun

Hello, friends:}


Just wanted to share with you a card that I made awhile back--and now I can say...It was rejected! I used my Unity Delightful Moments {sentiment} and Itty Bitty stamps for this card. The hearts were on clearance at Michael's after v-day {Martha Stewart}. Simple...well, actually, it wasn't simple--I paper pieced that entire image. Kind of took a while! But I like it! 
That's it for me today. I will be back later this week with more creations--I've been busy!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love visiting with you:} Be blessed!
Photobucket

ps...click HERE for the current PDCC challenge. You have about 8 hours left to join in the fun!


ps2...click HERE for the current ATU challenge. Use bling or glitter or peals! This challenge ends Saturday, April 2nd.


ps3...click HERE for the current EIC challenge. This challenge ends Friday, April 1st at noon

14 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Perfection! I love this card!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Super, super cute, Savannah! I love that image with the paper piecing! :)

farmhouse-story said...

this is so sweet, savannaah! love your little hearts:)

Virginia L. said...

This is a WINNER in my eyes! Totally fun, cute and sweet! the blings on the umbrella are fabulous and I love all the red in this. Beautiful paper-piecing!! You so ROCK!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Super cute! I love how you paper-pieced the main image -- nice!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE this card girlie!!!!

Lin said...

What is WRONG with those people, rejecting this adorable card?! Love all the hearts around the border, and your paper-piecing is wonderful.

Sara Henton said...

What an absolutely GOR-G-EOUS!!! card!!! You did an amazing job

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, love it, Sav!!! Gorgeous card this is, love the shiny hearts!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the hearts around the card and the adorable couple and umbrella. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

What?! This masterpiece was rejected? Unbelievable! It is so gorgeous, Sav!! I love those shiny hearts and all the paper piecing and dimension. WOW!!! This is probably one of my favourite cards of yours ever! I love it and I'm glad you shared it!!

Jenny said...

This is such a pretty card, love this!!! :) :) :) :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this has ME completely smitten! LOVE how you made the hearts shine, almost like raindrops, and your color combo is YUM-O!

Jennifer Froelich said...

Super cute!