24 March 2011

PDCC #74

Hello, friends:} 

Let me start by saying "WOOOOOOOW!" I was blown away by all the creations shared last week for our color story! I just loved those colors together--and I loved visiting each and every one of our players' blogs and checking out their creations! I was DEF. inspired! LOVE it!!!

There is another fabulous color story shared over on The Play Date Cafe blog today! This week, our very talented Ruby 2 Shoes has picked our colors--blue, purple, and white. LOVE that inspiration photo! 
We have a wonderful sponsor this week: Lizzie Anne Designs and HERE is their blog. I have loved LAD stamps for over a year--and they just keep getting more amazing! The PDCC DT was lucky enough to have some sets sent to us to play with--THANKSLizzie Anne Designs!! I received Blossom Doodles. I wanted to focus on one of the flower stamps in this set, so I made a side rectangle with our color story, as well as gray and kraft. I also used my LAD Sept. 2009 KOTM set for the sentiment. LOVE that twine [The Twinery] holding on the sentiment! I think this turned out super cute!
That's it for me--but you will want to jump on over to all these other amazing PDCC DT members' blogs! Our special Guest designer this week is Taylor Usry. So happy to have her on our team this week:} 

Taylor Usry {Guest Designer}
Colleen Dietrich {New Private Blend Designer}

Be sure to head over to The Play Date Cafe for ALL the details--remember to link up your creation before Tuesday, March 29th at 11:59pm. And be sure to check out our sponsor--Lizzie Anne DesignsLOVE these stamps--and one lucky winner will get a prize package from LAD worth $39.95! All the information for this challenge is HERE over on the PDCC blog. Hope you will join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE LOVE LOVE my PDC challenges! LOVE the team soooooo much:} And I love our players--we have the BESTEST players! Be blessed.


Photobucket

19 comments:

Fiona said...

love the cute way you randomly stamped the flower images Sav!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Sav! These colors are so beautiful together and you have just the perfect design ofr it! Love it!!

Michele Gross said...

Love the white embossing on the colored squares! Wonderful design and super fun play with the colors!!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and just love the color combo and of course the BLING on this card.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Good morning, Sav!
Oeh, happy making colors!! Wonderful card! Love the stamps you used!
Hugs, Wendy

Tracey said...

So pretty Sav!! LOVE the quilted feel to this card!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful!

Jinny Newlin said...

I think that it's super cute, too, Sav! LOVE your grid design and the off-set stamping of your blossoms. Perfect!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love your beautiful CAS design, Sav...the flowers are darling and tied off so sweetly with the charming twine! Awesome, my dear!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've stamped those pretty flowers, Savannah... and your twine is a perfect touch!!

Lindsey said...

Love these inspiration colours... and your card is perfect!

Pam Hornschu said...

The randomly stamped flowers in white on the squares is so fun, especially with the bling in the centers.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Your white flowers are so stunning on all those colored panels. What a great way to use that flower set!

Shobana said...

Super super card! Everything is nice....twine, stamp, accents, colors...WOW!!!

FibreJunky said...

GOR-GEOUS!! Love what you did with this stamp! LAD makes great stamps.

Andrea M said...

This is AWESOME!!! WOWZAS!!! Love your take on the PDC colors! The addition of the twine is fantastic!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is amazing, Sav! I love those offset flowers on different colours of paper. The bling and double twine are perfect embellishments! I need to case the layout for this card. I love it!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Sav, I love how you used your LAD stamps for this week's challenge! And I see luscious Twinery twine combined in those two colors...GREAT idea! Your words are still resonating with me, and I've shared your email with my in-laws, who found your prayer to be most beautiful. I will keep it by my bedside. {{Hugs}}

Shirley said...

Beautiful card! Love the colour blocking and the stamping!