10 March 2011

PDCC #72

Hello, friends:}


WOWOWOWOW! I am just blown away by all of the submissions for the PDCC splash color story last week! WOW! I think this splash was a hit! Great job to all--beautiful creations! Def. inspiring!! I must start using black and white more often!! 


Today you might need your sunglasses! We have a bright color story created by our very own, Sarah Anderson. I LOOOOVE this inspiration photo! I wish I could work with paints and watercolors...draw over it...write on it...oh! That talent is not in my bones--but I wish wish *wish* it was! I created what I do best--a birthday card:} I made this using some decorative tape {which I could have used in the Moxie Fab challenge--I always think of these things AFTER the deadlines!} and some old DCWV papers and Thicker's letters. I used some film rub-ons with my camera stamp {Unity August 2009 KOTM}. Simple--and I love it! It's perfect for my sister-in-law, since her birthday was MONDAY!! I'm late!! Oh SNAP!
That's it for me--but you will want to jump on over to all these other amazing PDCC DT members' blogs! Our special Guest designer this week is Julie Day. Oh my!! I have been stalking her work forEVER! So happy to have her on our team this week:} 

Julie Day {Guest Designer}
Colleen Dietrich {New Private Blend Designer}

Be sure to head over to The Play Date Cafe for ALL the details--remember to link up your creation before Tuesday, March 15th at 11:59pm. And be sure to check out our sponsor--Wilson Designs Stamps. LOVE these stamps! All the information for this challenge is HERE over on the PDCC blog. Hope you will join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE LOVE LOVE my PDC challenges! LOVE the team soooooo much:} And I love our players--we have the BEST players! Be blessed.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the bit of sparkle and you make just about every color combination shine.

Fiona said...

loving all that glitters Sav!! I love that you always make something fun and happy - I'm sure it must be a reflection of who you are ;)

de said...

Loving this! I love camera themed cards... not sure why, but I do! And you rocked this one (of course!).

whoistracy said...

Love the bright colors on this!! That is one of my all-time favourite Unity images. Just love that little camera. Need to dig him out and use him soon.

Jingle said...

This is so stinking cute!

Libby Hickson said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!! Love this!!! OH SNAP! How funny!! Such a super cute card, as always Savannah!!

Angi Barrs said...

That title and your card are too cute for words. The teens that I teach love to use that expression. Love this. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, this is such a fun colour combo and your card is fabulous, Sav!! You use that Unity camera SO well. I just love all your cards!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE your glittery sentiment, Sav! So fun! And what a great layout for your patterned papers! Just an overall, fantastic card!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is fun, Sav! Love the way you used the colors, that camera is the cutest and it has such lovely humor with the sentiment you created! Love it!
Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hehe...this too cute! The design is wonderful, love it! Which part is the decorative tape? I'm intrigued by all this decorative tape talk because I have yet to own any lol

peggy gatto said...

what fun!!!
Would be a great "bon voyage" card!!

Lindsey said...

Too funny... love this card! What a great combination of elements.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Sav, this is too cute! And it is so "Sav"; happy, cheerful, playful.

Andrea M said...

Oh, glittery fabulousness!!! I love this card Sav! Simply and utterly fabulous!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

I just love this one, Sav! great colors and design, and such a cute sentiment! <3

Ruby said...

Hey Savvy! This is fab! I saw the new Lawn Fawn stamps with a camera on and wondered how I could use them, but as normal you inspired me! Another thing on my wish list now lol. Sorry it's taken me so long to pop by!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super sweet card, Sav...love, love that sentiment! How often per day do we say that? Seems like all the time! Love what you've done with the colors and I adore that sparkle, too! Great job, dear!