14 March 2011

A few pics...from last month

Hello, friends:}


I'm so sorry for being MIA the past couple of days--I have been super busy with visitors! I am so lucky to have so many friends and family come visit me in Florida! **NOTE:: if you are headed this way--let me know:) I love getting together!


Back in Feb. I met with two fabulous crafters---Virginia and Lin!! OH MY! I had a blast! Lin actually lives (for a couple of months) near me! Lin and her husband, Denny, picked me up and we talked the entire drive (about 2 hours) to Orlando! LOOOOOOOVED it! It was so refreshing talking with another sister and believer!
I was zoomed in for this pic--oops! 

I will never forget when Virginia walked out of the elevator! She was so excited--what a great memory. We had a great time visiting around the lunch table, and making a video for Hero Arts--which I'm now in LOVE with! LOVE Hero Arts! We also enjoy a fabulous dinner--oh my! Virginia even ordered a soup for me! She is super funny! My fav part about dinner was learning about all the recipes and ways to cook--THANK YOUVirginia and Lin! I have yet to try the apple crisp--but I'm excited to start cooking and baking!! 
Did you see the magazines on the table--we were checking out the PC mags!! 
I really enjoyed walking around the hotels with these gals. We looked at all kinds of plants and beaches, and even walked in on a wedding! I had a great time! 
And to top it off--Virginia gave me this fabulous card! LOVE it:} She also gave me some goodies--my favorite was the Canada bracelet! LOL!
Photo by Virginia

If you have not been over to Lin or Virginia's blog--GO NOWLin has such details on each of her cards! Virginia has such amazing style! Be sure to stop by these fabby blogs! 


Thanks for stopping by today--and thanks for letting me share this great memory! I had a great time! I'll be back tomorrow with more...creations and pictures!


Thanks again! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

YOU are the SWEETEST, Savannah---No doubt! I had such FABULOUS time with you and just by looking at the photos again, I feel the LOVE! I am so blessed to know you and lucky to have met you!! xoxo :)
PS: I'm working on the Apple Crisp... :P

Lin said...

Your post was almost as fun as the real thing! I am so glad I got to meet you, and hope we can get together again soon. Hugs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

SO fun that you got to meet Virginia and Lin! Looks like a very fun afternoon, Sav! :)

Krulls in Haiti said...

What fun! I love when good friends visit, great memories :)

Queenie said...

SOOOoo fun and exciting to meet fellow crafters and believers!! Scott's contract job is over in June so please be in prayer he finds another position so that we can come out and visit you!! What a fun visit for y'all!! :-)

Emily Leiphart said...

What a super fun post! I loved Virginia's post of the same get-together and I love yours, too. I love the card she gave you!!

I have a little blog award for you to pick up when you have a moment! :D

Angie Blom said...

Oh I want to be there!! You girls looked amazing! How much fun for you all!! Hugs!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

That's great that the three of you got to meet and visit! I think you should all visit me in Maine this summer-it's beautiful here, hint, hint! ;)

Nancy said...

Oh these are great photos...I'm so jealous you got to meet two of my favorite blogging buddies. Such special memories for you! Next time you need to move the party to So. Cal so I can join in on the fun...
blessings~

farmhouse-story said...

what fun! so glad you had a great time! love the pics!

Andrea Ewen said...

What great photos Sav, sounds like you all had a smashing good time! It's so wonderful to meet fellow stampers who share your obsession, uh, I mean passion for paper crafting! It seems as though it's hard to explain our love for paper with someone who doesn't share the same interest. Way to go making those connections out there in blog land!

Jinny Newlin said...

What fun to meet other, talented paper crafters, and you got two of the best ;)! Thanks for sharing your pics!