08 January 2011

EIC #121 {La Pomme}

Hello, friends:}


I just love love love sharing these EtsyInspired challenges with you! LOVE this challenge--and I love this team:} 


This week's challenge is to get inspired over at La Pomme. This store is SUPER fab with so many vintage items. Authentic French vintage objects and unique home decor items that have been hand-made from linen and cotton is what La Pomme is all about. New items will be listed for the spring collection in February 2011! LOVE this store--I was inspired by so many creations...the pears...the music...the jars! I only had time to make one card though--but I'm hoping to get more made this weekend! I used this beautiful pic of music and a vintage key. I also used Limelight's sketch for this card. I used my Unity Key to Joy stamp set for the key and sentiment. The music is a wood stamp by Unity, and the bird comes from Where You Are. LOVE how this turned out. OH MY! Super cute:}
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by all the other EtsyInspired DT members' blogs! You are going to love what they have to share!!

Rachel Hope {January Guest DT}

We have a fabulous sponsor this week--The Stamp Fairy. These digital images are super cute! You must stop by their shop HERE


And don't forget to head over to the EtsyInspired blog for more deets on this challenge--like the two AWESOME prizes for our players!! Remember this challenge ends on Friday, January 14th at noon Pacific Time


Thanks so much for stopping by! I cannot wait to see what you make for the EIC #121 challenge!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

25 comments:

Fiona said...

i LOVE your card Sav :) :) :) and fabby quote as well!

Jacquel said...

It's beautiful Savannah! You're good at the Vintage look too...great job Sweetums!!!!

Karen B. said...

Oh wowza, what an amazing card. Love that key image and sentiment, and you've thrown in some music too! Too perfect!

Julie Campbell said...

You are SO good at these inspiration projects! Wow! This card is perfect for that picture! Very, very cool!

de said...

Okay, this knocks my socks off! I love it! The key, the music sheet, the sentiment... and I love how you clipped the circle like you did! AMAZING as usual!

Laurel said...

Wow, you are amazing, this is perfect!

Mandy said...

What a PERFECT card for the inspiration!! Wowzers! And great job with our sketch, too! Going to feature this card on Monday!!

Kerry said...

This card reflects your inspiration piece beautifully! Love the worn music and sentiment!

Virginia L. said...

AW.......YOU, Sav! I love your drop dead gorgeous card!!!!!!! You rock, my dear!

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza...fabby card design. Love the key, the musical paper, and that quote is awesome. I need to try using a quote on a card. Fab idea. Love it all. :)

Queenie said...

Saavy!!! This card is saavilicious!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your MOST amazing take on the inspiration piece! Your style is SOOO chic and trendy! You have inspired me with this! Music notes are sooo in and I just got a music notes stamp, so I can play around with it because I am inspired by you!! LOVE THIS!!! The key is PERFECT and I LOVE THE COLORS!! Perfect sentiment!

Wendy ten Hove said...

It's gorgeous!! They key is so pretty and with a sentiment like that - oeh - you got me! ;-)

Ruby said...

LoVe this Sav! That was one of my inspiration pics too. Such a gorgeous key, love it! I love how you've used that music background, it's GORGEOUS, so vintage-y looking! I really need to get a music stamp, I saw one over at PTI and can't get it out of my mind now, but I have to behave, been really naughty spending lately on crafting supplies!!

farmhouse-story said...

wow! this is perfect, savannah!-love it!

Joy said...

this is so perfect savannah, I absolutely love this, one of my favs to date!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Beautiful, Savannah! I love the way you cut out the circle, I love the music bg, everything!

Ann said...

Love, love, love this, Sav! Definitely playing along this week!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a great take on the sketch, now I'm going to have to go look at the Etsy Inspired options... Happy 2011!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful! I love the colours - and of course anything with music makes me smile!

Michele Gross said...

Such deliciousness!! How did you ever choose from all that fabulous inspiration? LOVE it!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! Your take on this challenge is perfection! I LOVE musical note DP, and the key , etc. that you used is from one of my FAVE Unity kits-this is just as romantic and gorgeous as it is well thought out for the challenge- LOVE it!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE this! I love the sentiment and the lovely green ribbon! Very very pretty Sav! I also love the corners of your card and how they are a little bent, very vintage!

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! what a gorgeous card and such a ♥BRILLIANT♥ version of the sketch! well-deserving of a shout out for sure!

Andrea M said...

WOW!!!! Utterly gorgeous Sav!!! WOW!!! You've been rocking out some gorgeous projects, my friend!!!

Suzanne C said...

You know I am going to love this vintagey distressed background with music! Beautiful card!