04 January 2011

Friends

Hello, friends:}


I have some more fun pictures to share with you today! About two months ago, I donated a TON of fabric to a wonderful young lady, Maria. She just received a new sewing machine for her birthday and needed some fabric for some projects. I had plenty to share with her {and then some!}. I wanted to share with you what she has been creating. First, she made some fleece scarves for the homeless! FABBBY! And the second project was using the fabric that I sent to her to make purses for some little gals that she helps watch at church on Thursday morning. How adorbable are these purses!! LOVE them! Great job, Maria! Keep it up!! 
 
How cute is that purse--LOVE IT! 

And about a week ago, I had some great friends stop over to craft in my room! I never have visitors in Jelly Bean Design--so this was super fun! Hannah and Justine are wonderful and super crafters! They were busy glittering and glamming {is that a word?} their projects! They turned out super cute. We did have lots of good laughs too--some of the funny sayings during this crafting time include: "I need to puruse my brain..." "I never made anything for myself- EVER" {only to find out that I had--and several things! LOL!} "Faux Princess"...GOOD TIMES! I hope that my friends will visit again soon!
We made some journals--super fun! And they turned out FABBBBBULOUS
 
 
That's it for me today. I'm busy working on some Play Date Cafe, EtsyInspired, and All Things Unity creations! I CANNOT wait to share them with you! Be sure to stop back by later this week!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Lots of love--be blessed;}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

How fun...love the journals and bags :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the projects your friends made! Fun, those journals! Lately a lot of people have asked me for a day of crafting together, 'cause they think it will be fun! Ha ha! So do I! I told them all to come over for a day, so my little crafting space will be busy and Pim will have to computer or piano somewhere else (we share a room, I have 'just' a corner) ha ha!! But it will be fun!

Hugs, Wendy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love having friends over to craft! Those journals looks SWEEEEEEET! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What great creations! I bet the conversations and bonding time were even better. I left a little something for you on my blog today.

Virginia L. said...

Not only you are creative, what a generous and giving person you are!! LOVE LOVE all that about YOU!!!! xoxo

Faye said...

Such fun, Savannah! I seldom have friends over to "play" but we always love what we craft when we can get together. Maybe one of my resolutions for 2011 should be to craft with friend more often.

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous journals! Bet the crafting time with friends was a blast! Those purses are FANTASTIC - what a talented young lady!!!

StampinCathy said...

You are so giving and look at that smile you put on Marie's face! You touch so many people in person and in cyber space. I just love the purse that Maria made. How fun to me able to go to Jelly Bean Design and play. Beautiful cards.