24 January 2011

More Gray cards

Hello, friends:)


I just wanted to upload some of my gray cards....before the deadline!! These cards were made for the Gray is the New Black Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I love love love love all these frames on this card. This is a very simple card--but packed with DETAIL! Love it:} I used my Unity Happy Everything set for that beautiful glittered butterfly. 
I also want to enter this fun card--it was created for the Play Date Cafe challenge. LOVE these colors together. I also love love love those flocked birds! You can read more about it HERE.
That's it for me today--short and sweet. I do have TONS more to share...so I am hoping to get more time today to write up some posts and create some more! Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE sharing with you! LOVE playing along with challenges! Be blessed!
Photobucket

13 comments:

de said...

Love em! Where'd you get those super cute frames?!

Fiona said...

Grgeous 'hi' card Sav - love the frames - Fantastic!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi girl!

Oeh, you have made two beauties again! I love the grey one with the frames, wonderful idea! And the other card is truly pretty!! Great work!

Hugs, Wendy

Lisa H. said...

you rocked the gray on these cards! wow! looove them both. those frames are pretty coolio!

Ann said...

Love these, Sav! Those frames with the sparkly butterfly ROCK!

Virginia L. said...

What a creative design for the MF challenge! The sentiment is perfectly framed/focused in the center and the butterfly offers such lovely interest to this whimsical card! Love your PD card, too! You've done it again, Sav!!!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love your framed HI card. Love the colors and the purple bling butterfly. Love all the paper piecing on all the trees.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sav! Thanks again for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Kim said...

Love your cards! Too Cute:)
~Kim

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...Love those frames. Fabby design. :)

Valerie said...

loving the clean and graphic quality of your work Savannah! Glad to find your blog :)

Andrea M said...

Oh Sav, just when I think I can't love one of your cards more... you make these! WOW! I really love the frame card! The tree card is so cute! Great work on these!!!

Suzanne C said...

Very Fun cards! Love the different sized frames and the pop flowers.