30 July 2014

Imagine Crafts: Encore! Ultimate Metallic Ink RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Encore! Ultimate Metallic inks to create about 12 "Thinking Of You" cards! I just LOVE that I can change this bold metallic ink into a soft watercolor for a sympathy card. 
I also used some Paper Smooches stamps these cards.

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So so so so GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!! beautiful cards! i can't wait to check out the video!!