20 July 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: July Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I made a super super EASY card today-- it looks like there are lots of details, but it was SO simple!

I used some OLD My Mind's Eye papers (DING! I get points for using up my stash and playing along with Sav's Challenges!!!) along with my PS Bebobbin and Sugar Rush stamp sets. My favorite parts are the mustache wash tape and splatters (made with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko irRESISTible texture spray). LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out! OH! DING DING! I get MORE points because this also follows my challenges of making more masculine bday cards! LOVE it:) 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 26th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I am totally loving this card, the way it has all been brought together and the papers <3

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this!! I LOVE all of the details you added. Perfeclty layered, perfectly FUN!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!