25 July 2014

Virtual Smooches: Customized Latch Cover

Hello, friends:}

Yesterday was my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I'm a bit late again--- let's blame the summer schedule and that I've been super busy! LOL! 

Today I'm sharing a super fun way to make customized latch covers using PS stamps and dies. I looooooove this little fox (and you might see that I used a NEW die that is being released in August! LOVE!!!)!!!! 


Here's a sneak peek of my video:
I just looooooooooove this photo Trav took with Olsen in the background! ACK! So adorable:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a clever idea Savannah.

Candice said...

your busted! I just happened to watch this video:) Loved it! I agree this is a great ideal for parents with new babies. Great Job!

Candice said...

your busted! I just happened to watch this video:) Loved it! I agree this is a great ideal for parents with new babies. Great Job!