16 July 2014

PS SPARKS- another try

Hello, friends:}

Today I wanted to share my second try at my Paper Smooches SPARKS July Picture Perfect challenge!! This week we are inspired by the following picture:
I created the exact same card--- with different colors! I just didn't like the photos from before (the white cardbase didn't look good making the pinks a bit off!)! So I made a whole new card using the PS Crystal Clear stamp set and Hello Words die. I think CAS is growing on me:) This is a one layer card. LOVE! I actually LOVE both cards--- and think this photo turned out a bit better! LOL! 
Maybe this photo isn't any better! OY! I really need to learn how to work with storms, sunshine, lights, etc! LOL! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 19th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

i think both cards are fabulous! i am NOT usually a purple person, but this card is so cool! i LOOOOVE the purple with the mint color! so cool!!

nancy carroll said...

HI! Been a long time, finally can have laptop on lap after having a total knee replacement... this was so cute... LOVE IT.