30 July 2012

Paper Made Bakery July Kit Creations

Hello, friends:}

I've been sharing my Paper Made Bakery creations over on the PMB blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all my creations that I made using the current month's kit supplies. This is also my LAST post as a PMB DT member. THANK YOU so much, Shannon, for EVERYTHING! I've had a great time working with you and each month's kit!!! 
The PMB July kit, Tea 4 Two, was an AWESOME kit that included papers from Cosmo Cricket and a stamp set by the Sweet Stamp Shop, which was exclusive for the PMB July kit! Here are my projects that I made this month!
The flowers have been fussy cut from several tags included in the July kit
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the PMB blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

18 comments:

Lin said...

WOW, you've been going to town! LOVE that first card with the darling image of children - is that a paper or a stamp? And the milk bottle card is my 2nd favorite! They will certainly miss your creativity, Sav!

Katie Skiff said...

Oh no, we aren't going to see you at PMB anymore either. Boo... These are lovely Sav!! Love your inspiration!!

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza...look at all of these lovely creations. That teacup is fab too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Holy mackerel! You've made such an amazing array of cards! I love each one, too.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure they're sorry to see you go Savannah. These are a PURE DELIGHT! Love 'em all ;)

Christa said...

More beautiful designs Savannah. I adore those popped up embellishments! And your fussy cutting is perfect.

Jay Gee said...

So many gorgeous cards Savannah! I love them all, but the tea cup is something extra special :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You simply amaze me!! I just loveeeeeeeeee all your cards!!!!

Lindsey said...

These are gorgeous creations, Sav! Love all of them.

donna mikasa said...

Oh my goodness, Sav! You've been a one woman cardmaking factory! I LOOOOOVE all of your awesome cards! PMB is so lucky to have you and your creative mind! I absolutely love each and every one of them--the shaped card is my fave! :)

Virginia L. said...

You sure rock with these PMB paper! Each one of them is full of delight and details! Love that flowers in the vase card!

yyam said...

Wow! You are on a roll Sav! These are amazing! :)

~amy~ said...

sigh...love them all! Thanks for the fab inspiration!!!!

Lillian Child said...

I want to be you when I grow up :0)

Jocelyn Olson said...

I was ooooo'ing over each card as I scrolled down. A.MA.ZING! I can't believe you made all of those cards from one kit! You're too good. :) I hope you're doing well. *hugs*

Lisa Arana said...

hi sweetness... i'm so sad to see you leave PBM. You are such an inspiration, but I know where to find you!!! Ha. Lots of hugs.

donna mikasa said...

Oopsie! I read afterwards that your term at PMB is over! Shannon was so lucky to have you...

Lori Barnett said...

uuugh!!!! Can you just STOP with all the CUTE?!!! Show-off! LOL!!! ((((hugs)))) I LOVE THEM ALL!!!