20 July 2012

PMB sneak peek {post 1}

Hello, friends:}


**After 6am--please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Ribbon Carousel post using Bazzill  card stock. 

It's my day to share a project over on the Paper Made Bakery blog!!! I hope you stop by the PMB today to see my card. 


This card is super special to me because I'm sending it to my aunt and her family. Unfortunately, her son passed away yesterday. PLEASE pray for my family. 

THANKS so much for stopping by here and the PMB HERE to check out my project! Thank you for your prayers!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Your card is so soft and gentle. I'm sorry for your families loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sav.

Kara Lynne said...

I will pray for you and your family right now... So sorry to hear of this news.

Lindsey said...

So sorry to read what a terrible reason you had for making this otherwise beautiful card.

Sue Lelli said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful card, Sav. I am so SORRY for your Aunt's loss.

yyam said...

A really pretty card Sav.
Sorry for your family's loss. :(

Colleen Dietrich said...

I'm so sorry for your family, Sav. That is such sad news. I will certainly say prayers for them and you, too. :) Big hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just know that it will be received well, Savannah! It's beautiful! Been thinking about and praying for you, too. I put a card, to you, in the mailbox this morning. Hugs!