05 July 2012

PDCC #139


Hello, friends:} 
We are starting another color story today over on the  Play Date Cafe blog! This week's colors are: Nude, Gold, Silver. Our sponsor this week is My Creative Classroom.
I used some of my coral metallic paper for the nude along with a NEW Momenta metal embellishment (silver). I tied a double bow using some gold thread. EASY! 
Due to the lighting/metal, the pictures don't show the metal that well, but it is SILVER!! 
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is My Creative Classroom. Be sure to link up your creations by Tuesday, July 10th at 11:59pm EST

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}


Photobucket

19 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This is so DARLING, Savannah! LOVE the text and the cute duck and the gold twine! FAB card!

Virginia L. said...

Super cute card, Savannah! You make very card look so EASY! Hope you are doing well....Miss you much!

Jay Gee said...

Very sweet Savannah :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh this is so sweet!!!

Donna B. said...

Mr. Ducky is a Cutie Patootie!! Love the frame too!! Such a fun and unexpected baby card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeee that little duck!!!!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute - I love the border!!

Court said...

How cute is this!?! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my Miss Savannah this is too stinkin cute girl...LOVE IT!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

such a cute card Sav! I think the colors are so lovely this week! I can't wait to play along.

Jinny Newlin said...

It may be easy, but it's ever so sweet and absolutely perfect!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Whoa, that is some awesome shimmer on this frame, Sav! I love how you captured it in your pic.

Lalo said...

SO sweet Savannah and oh so shinny :)

~amy~ said...

Sooo sweet!!! Looking forward to working with ya:)

Natalie said...

Adorable card!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty!!! Love this idea!!
Hugs, Wendy

Ashley said...

LOVE the ric rac on the first card!

amnoland@yahoo.com

Lori/Mom said...

Love the GOLD thread...:):)

Words and Pictures said...

Sooo cute! And the twine really makes it, I think.
Alison x