16 July 2012

Ribbon Necklace tutorial {post1}

Hello, friends;}

**After 10am EST--please click HERE for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post.

It's my day to share on the Ribbon Carousel blog!!! I'm created a fun little tutorial on how to make a ribbon necklace. I've used my new favorite ribbon for this necklace-- I loooooooove the 1.5" Butterscotch/Ivory striped grosgrain ribbon {available HERE from the RC shop}.

Please head over to the Ribbon Carousel blog to check out my creation!!! Here's a sneak peak:) 
Thanks to my awesome friend, Katy, for modeling this necklace!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Ryann said...

So, so cute, Sav!!!

donna mikasa said...

so cool and trendy! love the colors, too!

Jodi Collins said...

This is RIDICULOUSLY fabulous.