26 July 2012

PDCC #142


Hello, friends:} 
We are starting another color story today over on the  Play Date Cafe blog! This week's colors are: Cobalt, Goldenrod, Peony. 
My card is very CAS--layering scrap Echo Park papers with a white Basic Grey rub-on. It's fun to make something simple and that could be used for anyone! 
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information!  Be sure to link up your creations by Tuesday, Justly 31st at 11:59pm EST.


And before I go--this is actually my last post as a PDCC DT member! It has been an honor playing along with the PDCC for so long! Click HERE to see my first post--March 11, 2010! That was a long time ago! I've played along with several color stories and had with some amazing talented women as my teammates!!! This team is def. one of my FAVS! The PDCC team is always behind me supporting me, loving me, and praying for me when I need it. The PDCC has def. become part of my family! I am excited about spending more time on my ministries and being with Trav more; however, I'm sad to be leaving. Don't worry, PDCC!! I'll be around and will try and play along with you again!!! THANKS for everything, Julie and PDCC!!!!!!!!!!! Many blessings to you:) 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

20 comments:

Fiona said...

Savvy what a surprise to see you leaving PDCC! Here's trusting you are continuing to walk in His paths laid out just for you... Best wishes for your future adventures :)

yyam said...

So sweet! Love the pop of fun colours against the white background! :)

Marlena M. said...

Waaah, I'll miss you HERE, but will see you all over, I know! The perfect card for this challenge and your direction from here! Blessings~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Savannah!! LOVING the colors and that sentiment ROCKS!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Are you sure you have to go? :) Ok, I don't want to make you feel bad. I know it was a tough decision, just know you will be truly missed. I wish the best for you in your future endeavors and I'm SO glad that we got to meet in person. You are one special lady!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card, you'll be missed, but I know that you have your priorities in the right place! Just also wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your family.

Shannon Fralish said...

Great card! You got the texture and colors just right, and I like the fun sentiment -- nice job!

Jinny Newlin said...

Lovin' those stripey color blocks, girl! Best wishes!

Natalie said...

Cute CAS! Even though it may be difficult to leave something, we dont' "lean on our own understanding" but we trust the Lord with His path for us. God bless you in the ministry and in life! {{hugs}}

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet and simple Savannah! So sorry to see you leaving the Cafe, but I'll be around to visit as always!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the fresh CAS design of your card. Wish you were staying with PDCC so that I could work with ya again. I will stalk your blog often... as I always do. :) Blessings & Hugs to ya!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Ha ha! You had me laughing out loud here with this card! Loooove the sentiment that you used!! Fun!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Lindsey said...

What a great CAS card, Sav! And as you say, handy to have on hand for just about anyone when you need it. Sorry to hear you're leaving PDCC!

Kara Lynne said...

You will be missed around the PDCC blog. May God bless you as you seek to serve Him every day. Wonderful card, that sentiment is too funny!

Lalo said...

SO cool Savannah!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

will miss you're Play date cafe challenge posts...you were a wonderful DT member! I love how you did the colors...very nice!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You will be missed at PDCC, but I wish you the best in your new endeavors. Blessings!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, what a fabulous sentiment! I love the papers here. Total awesomeness!

Colleen Dietrich said...

It's been SUCH an honor and pleasure to work beside you on the PDCC, Sav. I know how you feel, about looking forward to other opportunities, but being sad to leave PDCC behind. I feel the same way! Big hugs! I promise to still visit you, my friend. :)

Virginia L. said...

I will be sad not seeing your beautiful work over PDCC! You are the "BESTEST", Savannah! Wish you all the more success in paper-crafting world!