23 July 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS July Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The fourth week of the month is always a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture: 
I was inspired by the flowers. I wanted to use my new Basic Grey Paper Cottage papers {available HERE from the RC} for my card. The papers were perfect for the flower theme, and I just loooooooooove that Bazzill taffy cardstock {also available from the RC HERE}. I used three Paper Smooches stamp sets {Teen Routine, Chit Chat, and Simply Said}. I love love love how this card turned out! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends August 5th **You have two weeks to enter this challenge!  I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
 Photobucket

17 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super pretty card!!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

SO pretty Sav!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! I love the little mini birdie and heart at the top too. :)

Kara Lynne said...

I love those papers and your little sweet details. Such a pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Savannah! Love the kitcheny DP and your pretty melon bow! Have a splendid day my friend ;)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Delightful card, Sav!! I LOVE how it shines with joy and happiness!

Blessings to you today!

Colleen Dietrich said...

SO cute, Sav! Love the lacy swags. :)

Andrea M said...

Sav, this card is so darn pretty!!! The fabulous details are just so GORGEOUS!!! WOWZAS!

Lalo said...

Such a sweet card!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODNESS!!!!! Savannah this is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors, the bow, the little birdie... I think (or know, actually!) that this is my new fave of yours!!!!

Christa said...

It's so sherbet-y! I love the colours and how the thirds are so unique and co-ordinating! Love it!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This makes me happy, Sav!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jinny Newlin said...

This is too fun, girl! There's so much going on and yet everything is extra cohesive! LOVE!

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card!!

Glenda J said...

So fun! Great papers and I love all the little details.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so gorgeous, Sav! I LOVE how you used all those papers. Super sweet!

Sue Lelli said...

I am in LOVE with this card, Sav! LOVE the papers and the birdie with the speech bubble and the scallops and FAB bow! GREAT card!