19 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: July Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I've been gone on vacation... so I'm pulling from my creations made and never shared! 
When we say "anything", we mean it! This is a prayer journal that I made for a friend who was pregnant about four months ago. These prayer journals have 31 powerful prayers to pray over their children, special Bible verses, discipline tips (NOTE: I definitely do not know how to discipline! I'm not even a parent! These tips are legit though because I got them from a powerful retreat called "A Weekend to Remember"!). I used only one stamp set [PS Spiritual Sampler] to highlight the sentiment "remember to pray"! Simple but that's just how I wanted it! I love it (hope my friend did too! LOL!)!!! 


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 25th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that typewriter!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Lovely project and gift!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! What an AWESOME Idea for any Gift!! I LOVE this!! LOL ~ You make me LAUGH!! Discipline Tips and being worried about whether they are Legit or not!! =) I think MOST Parents will AGREE (!!??) Any advise on this TOPIC is a GOOD one!! Some may NOT work other will and you can NEVER have enough People HELPING as that QUOTE States "It takes a Village to raise a Child"!! LOVE this SAV and THANKS for sharing!! HGS and I hope you Vacation has been a GOOD and PEACFUL One!! HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Natalie said...

Wonderful prayer journal, Savannah! Hope all is well! God bless you and Trav!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet prayer journal! I know it will be so appreciated!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! The cover is just lovely Sav!!