26 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: July Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketch:
**Sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch.

Last month I challenged myself to stick to the sketch 100%- no changes what-so-ever {check out that post HERE}. Well.... I have to admit that I didn't remember this challenge until JUST NOW! LOL! Maybe next month! 

I changed quite a bit for this challenge. 

  1. The tag has been rotated and is now horizontal.
  2. The bow is a cluster of embellishments (including a super fun mini spotted feather)! 
  3. The "twine" or diags are a combo of scalloped paper (made with the PS Waves die) and washi tape... and they really aren't in a diag... oh well. 
  4. The word was moved to the tag (but that's allowed- sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch!).

Even though I changed some things, I still LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I love the papers [Crate Paper On Trend] and I loooooooooooove all the PS dies I used! Trav says he likes the "see through word" on the tag [PS Gift Tags and Love & Cherish dies], as well as that feather. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Good Gab set. LOVE everything about this card! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends August 1st. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet anniversary card...love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the tag!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that Paper and the FUN Tag you created!! That Litte Feather and the Tape just add a FUN POP!! =) SO FUN!! THANKS for sharing an have a FABUOUS WEEK!! =)

Katie Skiff said...

Great job Savannah!! (Haven't visited here in quite awhile) Your paper matching is amazing!! ♥

Samantha Mann said...

This is sooooooooooooo pretty!!! Love the pops of the bright colors! Love the tag!! Gorgeous through and through!!!