24 July 2015

Virtual Smooches: CAS cards + Easter in July

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

We are back from vacation and I'm sharing a video that I've never posted before. 

I actually LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the three cards that I created, which makes me wonder why I never shared them before! LOL! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Ooooh, pretty! That color is gorgeous, and you make all the pieces coming together so perfectly look so easy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Samantha Mann said...

So excited! Can't wait to check out your video!!