31 July 2015

Virtual Smooches: Sympathy CAS card set

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

I needed some sympathy cards this week (bummer!), and if you have followed me for awhile... you know I hate designing these cards. So I went straight to Pinterest for some inspiration!

I created a set of 6 sympathy cards in less than 16 minutes! LOOOOOOOVE! Well... I don't love sympathy cards, but I love how simple it was to make these:)

Here's a sneak peek of my video:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh, I really hate making sympathy cards too. I'm so sorry. Off to see your video though, as this card is incredibly lovely!