05 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: July Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

I am trying to catch up on my birthday cards... this is for my Mom (birthday in August). I used up some of my older Highline papers by Basic Grey---that makes this card perfect for the Sav Challenges:)  

I used simple supplies- ink from IMAGINE Crafts, Hemptique twine, and the PS Birthday Bash set and the Dainty FlowersGift Tags, and Hearts dies. This card is definitely simple but it's full of beauty and love;) 


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends July 11th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that tag!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. You know how much this flower loving girl loves this card! Gorgeous paper and the delicate die cut is beautiful!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING LOVING LOVING this Sweet Card Sav!! =)The New Flower Dies look AMAZING and SO FUN to Create with and I LOVE the Vellum Tag!! AMAZING as usual!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Samantha Mann said...

This is so beautiful! I love the pinks and that vellum! So soft and light!! LOVE!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Sav and I think your mom will LOVE it!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet and pretty! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet and pretty! Love it!

Muffin said...

Such a great card, love the paper combo and the white embossing! Thanks for letting me know I was a featured player on fb, I hadn't realized there were different featured players on the blog and fb. Made me happy, thanks again! :)