12 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: July Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

The first thing that caught my eye was that wood branch and the birds... so I instantly thought I could use these elements for a baby shower card! Makes sense right... baby bird with a branch?!?! You'll see--- it works;) 

I used some of my FAVORITE Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks for the sentiment--- LOVE it on the patterned paper (We R Memory Keepers Little One)!!! LOVE it! Then I added a couple of elements using the PS The Welcome Wagon and Gently Seasoned Two stamp sets and the tree/"branch" from the PS Seasonal Tree dies. Add washi tape and some stitching... and it was DONE! LOVE

This is perfect for my friend's baby shower--- and to be honest, I made this card EXTRA pretty and sweet because they are going to name their daughter SAVANNAH! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE x10000000000! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love.

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 18th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lynn said...

What a sweet, sweet baby card! Love!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the tree branches and the colors!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Such a sweet card!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Hi Savannah,
I´m surprized and can´t believe it,you´ve got so many followers,but not one comment to your todays post - that´s very sad!
Your baby shower card looks stunning and I like the way you created it.

Savannah,what a nice and pretty name,so lovely to hear,that the baby will be name like you - wonderful!You must be very proud about this, what an honour!

You´ve a wonderful blog.I´ll try to comment as often,as I feel good.
But each day is differently from the other,but I´ll try giving my best,

big hugs Sylvie,die waldfee

Samantha Mann said...

Aw! This is sooooooooo sweet!! Love the pinks and that beautiful tree branch! You're AMAZING!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever CUTE!! Love this design Sav and all of the sweet elements, especially the touch of stitching!! So perfect for little Savannah to be ;)