09 July 2015

Virtual Smooches: Start-to-Finish Masculine Birthday Card

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

I know it's been SOME time since I shared a video... my schedule was SUPER busy again! I am trying my hardest to get more videos out on a regular basis. ****NOTE: Funny, we leave for vacation tomorrow. So that means I might not have one for a week or two! LOL!  

I've created a start-to-finish video sharing my creative process for this masculine birthday card. This card actually fits into 2 different Sav Challenges (using up my stash and making a masculine birthday card)!!! LOVE it! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome guy card!! Have a wonderful vacation!