03 April 2010

EIC#82

Hello, friends:}

This is my very first EtsyInspired challenge as a guest designer! HOOOORAY! Thank you EtsyInspired for letting me join your team for this month!

This week's featured Etsy shop is Until It Ends Studios. Super cute keychains, bracelets, necklaces, and more!! I picked out two photos for my inspiration. The first was this teapot necklace. I knew that I had to use Nina Brackett's Lovely Shelf teapot stamp for this card. I also used Basic Grey DP- green at heart. 

For my second card, I used this fun mushroom charm bracelet as an inspiration. This is a mini card. I couldn't resist! I remember playing Mario Bros. [the original] back in the day...and the mushrooms looked just like my Unity stamp from Our Stories. I also used Ippity's Just Wanted To Say set for the sentiment. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is My Favorite Things! One lucky winner will get 3 stamp sets {Thinking of Hoo, Who's That Chocoholic, & Love At First Sight} and some ribbon!! Lucky! 

The challenge ends on Friday, April 9th at noon Pacific time. For more deets--be sure to stop by EtsyInspired. I can't wait to see each of your creations!  And be sure to stop by all the other DTs blogs to see their inspired creations::


Ashley
De
Emily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Lori [April GT]
Savannah {that's me}
Shannon
Tiffany

I hope to come back and share more later. Thanks so much for stopping by!! Love when we get to visit:} I hope that you have a great weekend--Happy Easter
Until next time~
Love, Sav

ps...today is my brother's birthday...HAPPY 30th, LEANDER!!! Eat cake! 


18 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh I love that teapot card...the white on kraft, purple teapot, and patterned paper...so pretty!

Jenny said...

Pretty card!! :) Thank you for the compliments on my blog!! You can find that tool here: http://store.scrapbook.com/gb-ribt616.html

Its called an Ink Blending Tool.. I love it. Its by Ranger. The foam pads are the best, I dont really care for the felt thats more for the alcohol inks. Hope this helps :) and hope you come back to visit me and follow my blog! Have a great weekend!! :)

StampinCathy said...

Your teapot card is beautiful and what a fun and bright mushroom card. Perfect cards for the pieces you were inspired by.

Sarah Anderson said...

fab teapots Sav!!! and such cute mushrooms :)

de said...

Sav! Amazing cards! But of course, I knew they would be! I particularly love the teapot card! The color combo of the craft, purple and fun dots just screams fun but elegant! And those mushrooms... fun an cheery! Perfect!

Beate said...

Gorgeous cards! Congratulations on being a guest designer for the challenge.
Happy Easter!
Hugs and smiles

Laurel said...

Oh love the creations you did! I saw that mushroom bracelet and was going to use that one too! congrats on being guest DT.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuuute cards! Love the teapot! :)

Ruby said...

Fabby cards Sav! I love your little teapot. I never think to do white images and then the coloured paper pieced ones, it's such a fun effect.

I LOVE those little dinky mushrooms too, soooo cute!

Julie Ranae said...

Oh Savvy....really cute stuff going on all the time...praying your migraines stay at bay, girl!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hey Sav! Super cute cards, here! It is great to have you with us this month for the EIC challenge! :D

Courtney Baker said...

Fab cards girl!

wendyp said...

those mushrooms are ADORABLE!!! Fabulous job!

Gwen said...

Cute cards for the Etsy-Inspired Challenge!

Rona said...

Congrats on the GDT spot!! Love the teapot card!! I need a good white ink pad!! What kind do you use? It looks amazing on that kraft paper. And the paper piecing with the same image is such a cute look!! Happy Easter!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable cards. The mushrooms are sweet and are perfect from the inspiration bracelet!

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet & simple cards! You have been one busy stamper - way to go - congrats on your GD position! Woot Woot :)

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! These are awesome! LOVE the teapots and mushrooms!