29 April 2010

Limelight challenge:} {post 1}

Hello, friends:}


I  am sad to say that this is my LAST Guest Design Team challenge with Limelight. I had a BLAST working with all the girls--and Mandy is SUPER AWESOME! Thanks so much for all your support and goodies! LOVE LOVE LOVE Limelight:}


This challenge is super fun and focuses on glitter or sparkle! I love the sketch too! I couldn't help but use my new Unity stamps that I got from Limelight! The butterfly is from Where You Are. The polka dot background is a wood Unity stamp and baby sentiment is from Unity's Our Stories set. My glitter is clear/iridescent--also available at Limelight. I used some scrap paper for my background, gems for the butterfly body, and ribbon...I love this card. Super cute for a little girl! 
**NOTE:: I'm not sure what is wrong with my ribbon...it wouldn't turn correctly--eh! Guess I need to buy more ribbon from.... Limelight:)
My next card using this sketch is SUPER fun! I love Limelight because 1) their great deals and 2) they sell Unity stamps! This set is actually from my newest kit of the month. I used more glitter from Limelight--this glitter comes in a tube like the candy pixie stix. It is available at Limelight in many colors! I used black twill ribbon and more scrap papers. LOOOOOOVE this card! 
I do have another card using this sketch, but I am saving it for tomorrow's post--it uses the Unity set Could I Be Any Cuter?--guess where I got it??? YEP! Limelight!! I just got my new Webster's Pages from Mandy--soooo pretty! I can't wait until my piggy bank is full again so I can order more from Limelight!! LOVE that store;)


And get this....the prize this week is a glitter pack containing a container of glitter, a package of sparkle fibers, and a stickles! ACK--so much sparkle!! Love it! Wish I could win!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop by Mandy's blog for all the deets on this challenge, as well as all the other Limelight DTs' blogs--super amazing cards today!!


Mandy~ Limelight Papercrafts
Christi~ Altered Ambitions
JenMarie~ Taylored-Made
Lisa A.~ Dahlhouse Designs
Lynn~ Miller's Ink
Lisa H.~ My Little Creative Escape
Savannah~ Savannahland2 {that's me- GDT}


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow...lots of cards to share with you! LOTS! Love visiting with you! Be blessed:}
Until next time~ 
Love, Sav


ps...another reason I love Limelight-- 3) I use GREEN to highlight it on my post:} My fav color!! 


ps2...here are some AWESOME deals going on over at Limelight....

ON SALE NOW! (Through May 2)
*Webster's Pages Seaside Fabric Fancies and Glitter Sparklers - $3.99 each!
*Turquoise Dot Sparklers $1.50!
*Glitzers Pink Bling Stickers only $3.50!
*Sparkle Fibers 25% off!
*Glitz Roller Doodles stamps only $2! That's HALF OFF!!


8 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such gorgeous cards, savannah!-i SO loved having you work with us!!

Suzanne C said...

What cute and sweet cards! Love the berry and that butterfly is gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

hehee! I use green to highlight limelight in my posts, too! LOVE your cards, as always! super super cute stuff!

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are fabulous. It's been great seeing your Limelight MOJO for this month.

JenMarie said...

Eek...LOVE these!!

Anonymous said...

Savannah, it has been a JOY to have you join us this month with all your fabulous cards!!! Thanks for all the super inspiration!

lisa a.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love them both! They are so fun!

Ruby said...

Fab cards Sav, I LOVE the berry one!!!